THURSDAY 21 JANUARY 2021
BioSeed will be delivered via an exciting LIVE digital platform that exactly replicates all of the core deliverables of the original ‘in-person’ event, with key features including:
- 50 x 5 minute LIVE company presentations from early-stage life sciences R&D companies seeking seed stage funding of up to £2.5million
- Live inspirational keynote presentations and session hosting
- Up to four hours of private pre-scheduled partnering meetings powered by HelloPartnering during an extended afternoon session
- Active informal networking during breaks using the Remo platform
- Access to recorded presentations on 22 January (strictly for attending delegates only)
Where & When?
Who Should Attend?
BioSeed is a digital live event platform allowing innovative early-stage Life Science companies to pitch to over 100 specialist investors. The showcase session is followed-up by extensive one-to-one partnering and ad hoc meeting and networking opportunities.
The fourth edition of BioSeed will be delivered digitally on Thursday 21 January 2021
Early-Stage Life Science Companies:
Seeking Seed or Series A investment of up to £2.5 million
Active Life Science Investors:
Seeking to invest in early-stage innovative Life Sciences companies.
Live digital showcasing slots are available to early-stage life science companies actively seeking Seed or Series A funding of up to £2.5million.
Tickets are available for investors seeking new investment opportunities in the Life Sciences sector.
BioSeed sponsors and exhibitors gain maximum exposure to our specialist delegate mix.